PostgreSQL performance monitoring tool akin to top
pg_top is a console-based tool for monitoring a PostgreSQL database.
With pg_top you can:
* View currently running SQL statement of a process
* View query plan of a currently running SELECT statement
* View locks held by a process
* View user table statistics
* View user index statistics
and a cast of ... a few
If you do not want to read this entire file, then at least read
the section at the end entitled "KNOWN PROBLEMS".
If you are having any problems getting pg_top to work, please read the
file "FAQ" *before* contacting me. Thank you.
pg_top is 'top' for PostgreSQL. It is derived from Unix Top. Similar to to
Frequently Asked Questions and their Answers
1. What is pg_top?
pg_top is 'top' for PostgreSQL. It is derived from Unix Top. Similar to top,
pg_top allows you to monitor PostgreSQL processes. It also allows you to:
* View currently running SQL statement of a process.
* View query plan of a currently r
pg_top - display and update information about the top cpu
pg_top [ -ITWbcinqu ] [ -dDBNAME ] [ -hHOSTNAME ] [ -ofield ]
[ -pPORT ] [ -stime ] [ -UUSER ] [ -xcount ] [ -zusername ] [
pg_top displays the top processes on the s
ptop (3.6.2-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Applyed patch (closes: #594077)
* Adopted packages Bug-D
* Add 'A' command to re-run SQL statement and show actua
* Test on more platforms. Development has primarily been on Linux and some
attempts have been mad
This package was debianized by Adam Majer <email@example.com> on
Thu, 11 Dec 2007 18:52:01 -0500.
Browse inside ptop_3.6.2-5_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com