collaborative text editor
Gobby is an editor which allows one to edit text documents and source files
collaboratively over a network. All users could work on the file
simultaneously without the need to lock it. The parts the various users
write are highlighted in different colours and it supports syntax
highlighting of various programming and markup languages. A chat window
is also included.
Gobby is portable to both Windows and Unix-like platforms and makes use of
the Gtk+ toolkit. A dedicated server is available in the sobby package.
Gobby: First Contact
Table of Contents
4. More information
4.1. How to report bugs
4.2. How to get involved
Gobby is a free collaborative editor. This means that it
provides you with the possibility
* Fix compilation with glibmm 2.31 or greater.
* Translation roundup:
- Added Basque translation (thanks to Oier Mees).
* "Save all documents" has been introduced.
* Fix up the title of the first session password dialog.
* Add experimental spell checking support based on gtkspell, which needs to be
explicitly enabled by passing --with-gtkspe
gobby - a collaborative text editor
gobby [options] [file(s)]
gobby is an editor which allows to edit text documents and
source files collaboratively over a network. Changes to the
documents are syncronised instantly to the other clients.
gobby (0.4.13-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Version the name of the binary and its package and intro
2011-01-30 Philipp Kern <email@example.com>
* NEWS: bump version to 0.4.13, documen
This program is written by the 0x539 dev group and is licensed
under the GNU Genera
This package was debianized by Philipp Kern <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 10 May 2005 22:47:31 +0200.
Browse inside gobby-0.4_0.4.13-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com