library implementing DNS resolution and validation
libunbound performs and validates DNS lookups; it can be used to convert
hostnames to IP addresses and back and obtain other information from the
DNS. Cryptographic validation of results is performed with DNSSEC.
unbound (1.4.6-1+squeeze2) squeeze-security; urgency=high
* Apply patch from upstream to fix DNSSEC-related crashes
-- Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 21 Dec 2011 19:01:57 +0100
unbound (1.4.6-1+squeeze1) squeeze-security; urgency=low
* Fix empty error packet handling assertion failure (CVE-2011-1922)
(Not actually exposed due to disabled asserts.)
3 August 2010: Wouter
- updated ldns tarball with bugfixes.
22 July 2010: Wouter
- more error details on failed remote control connection.
15 July 2010: Wouter
- rlimit adjustments for select and ulimit can happen at the same time.
14 July 2010: Wouter
- Donation text added to README.
- Fix integer underflow in prefetch ttl creation from cache. This
fixes a potential negative prefetch
This package was debianized by Robert S. Edmonds <email@example.com> on
Wed, 21 May 2008 14:13:28 -0400.
It was downloaded from
Wouter Wijngaards, NLnet Labs
Copyright (C) 2008 Wouter Wijngaards
Copyright (C) 2008 NLnet Labs
This software is open source.
Redistribution and use in source and binary
Browse inside libunbound2_1.4.6-1+squeeze2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com