small Jabber (XMPP) console client
MCabber is a Jabber (XMPP) text-mode client, which includes features such as
SASL support, history logging, commands completion, dynamic modules and
external actions triggers.
Hello, and thanks for trying mcabber.
For installation instructions, have a look at the INSTALL file.
A configuration file is necessary to start mcabber. Its name is
$HOME/.mcabber/mcabberrc (or $HOME/.mcabberrc).
A sample configuration file, "mcabberrc.example", is provided in this
directory. Copy it and modify it to fit your needs.
You can use mcabber "-f" option to specify another config
mcabber - a simple Jabber (XMPP) console client
mcabber [ -h | -V | -f configfile ]
mcabber(1) is a small Jabber (XMPP) console client. For now
it needs a configuration file to start, so please copy the
sample mcabberrc file and adapt your connection settings.
mcabber (0.10.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Added patch for storing passwords to MUCs in bookmarks. Thanks to Nico
Golde for the patch. (Closes: #650632)
* Updated german and english help output for the new /room command
* Overtook maintainership (Franziska Lichtblau) thanks to Mario Iseli for
the work done so far
* Removed Gerfried Fuchs from Uploaders - thanks for your work
* Display a warning when the configuration file hasn't been updated
* Display be
MCabber is maintained by Mikael Berthe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Parts come from differents projects (th
This package was debianized by Mario Iseli <email@example.com> on
Sat, 08 Jul 2006 01:02:41 +0200
Browse inside mcabber_0.10.1-3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com