bittorrent client based on libtorrent-rasterbar (without X support)
BitTorrent client written in C++ and based on libtorrent-rasterbar.
qBittorrent-nox is a version of qBittorrent (Qt4 application) that does not
require X and can be controlled via a WebUI, thus is more suitable for headless
servers. It is a feature rich but lightweight client that is very similar to
rTorrent. Its main features are:
* Remote control through a Web user interface
* Vuze-compatible protocol encryption
* uTorrent-compatible Peer eXchange (PeX)
* DHT (trackerless) support
* UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding
* IPv6 compliant
* Advanced control over torrent content and trackers
* IP Filtering (eMule / Peer Guardian filters)
* Torrents queueing and prioritizing
* Good localization (~25 languages supported)
* Unicode support
qbittorrent-nox for Debian
qBittorrent-nox is a version of qBittorrent that does not require X and can
be controlled via a WebUI, thus is more suitable for headless servers.
The Web User Interface is accessible as a default on http://localhost:8080.
Access is secured and the default account user name is "admin" with
"adminadmin" as a password. Please refer to
qbittorrent (2.4.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
qBittorrent version 2.3.0 (not packaged for Debian) introduced an
incompatible change with the torrent save path system.
Users upgrading from version 2.2.x (2.2.11-1 is the latest available point
release in Debian) should make a backup of the following directory in case
they want to switch back to a version older than 2.3.0:
qBittorrent-nox - a command line Bittorrent client written in
C++ / Qt4
qbittorrent-nox [--webui-port=x] [TORRENT_FILE | URL]...
qBittorrent-nox is an advanced command-line Bittorrent client
qbittorrent (2.9.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
- fix ftbfs with gcc 4.7
* Sat May 5 2012 - Christophe Dumez <email@example.com> - v2.9.8
- BUGFIX: Various UI style
Browse inside qbittorrent-nox_2.9.8-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com