GNOME UPnP/DLNA services
Rygel is a collection of DLNA (UPnP AV) services (devices in UPnP speak),
implemented through a plug-in mechanism. Important facts and features:
* APIs to ease the implementation of AV devices (currently only
MediaServer V 2.0 specification).
* Audio and Video Transcoding: source format could be anything
GStreamer's decodebin2 can handle but output formats are currently
limited to: mp3, PCM and MPEG TS. Fortunately the transcoding
framework is flexible enough to easily add more transcoding targets.
* Specifically designed for GNOME (Mobile).
* Based on GUPnP.
* Written (mostly) in Vala language.
This package contains the core of Rygel and following plugins:
* media-export: Recursively exports folders and files specified in the
user configuration. This plugin supports all types of URIs that
gio/gvfs and GStreamer can handle.
* external: A MediaServer plugin that exports media hierarchies
provided by external applications.
What is Rygel?
Rygel is a collection of DLNA (UPnP AV) devices, implemented through a
== Important facts and features ==
* Specifically designed for GNOME (Mobile) and is therefore planned to be one
of the key new features of Maemo platform in the Harmattan release.
* Based on GUPnP.
* Written (mostly) in Vala language
* APIs to ease the implement
This release marks the start of the new stable release-cycle. Changes since
- Fix translation framework.
- Mark all (possibly) user-visible string for translation.
- Use more translator-friendly language.
- Provide comments for translators.
- Correctly case abbreviations.
- German (de) 100%
- Slovenian (sl): 100%
rygel (0.6.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Imported Upstream version 0.6.0
* Add build-dependency on intltool
* install new rygel icons
-- Andreas Henriksson <email@example.com> Mon, 17 May 2010 20:55:24 +0200
rygel (0.5.2-1) experimental; urgency=low
* Imported Upstream version 0.5.2
* Bump build-dependency versions according to configure.ac
* Re-enable rygel-tracker.
-- Andreas H
2008-11-11 Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Please read doc/design.txt for description of each object.
* Implement MediaExtractor
* Implement M
Browse inside rygel_0.6.0-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com