Telepathy connection manager that uses libpurple
Haze is a Telepathy connection manager based on libpurple.
This allows Telepathy based applications to connect to all protocols
supported by libpurple (pidgin).
Libpurple is supporting many different protocols, including:
AIM, Windows Live (MSN), Yahoo! Gadu-Gadu, Groupwise and ICQ.
telepathy-haze 0.6.0 (2012-04-04)
This is the start of a new stable branch.
Changes since 0.5.0:
• The ContactBlocking interface has been implemented. (Jasper
St. Pierre, Will)
Summary of particularly noteworthy changes since 0.4.x:
• telepathy-glib ≥ 0.13.9 and libpurple ≥ 2.7.0 are now required.
• The ContactList interface has been implemented.
TELEPATHY-HAZE(8) D-Bus services TELEPATHY-HAZE(8)
telepathy-haze - Telepathy connection manager using libpurple
Haze implements the Telepathy D-Bus specification using
libpurple, allowing Telepathy clients like empathy(1) to con‐
nect to any protocol supported by pidgin(1)
telepathy-haze (0.6.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- Bump libtelepathy-glib-dev build-dependency
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3 (no further changes)
- Correct grammar in description (Closes: #653343)
- List the different protocols supported by libpurple (Closes: #624186)
-- Laurent Bigonville <email@example.com> Sat, 07 Apr 2012 16:09:
Author: Jonny Lamb <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Will Thompson <email@example.com>
This package was debianized by Laurent Bigonville <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 12:45:27 +020
Browse inside telepathy-haze_0.6.0-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com