nauty (no automorphisms, yes?) is a set of procedures for determining
the automorphism group of a vertex-coloured graph. It provides this
information in the form of a set of generators, the size of the
group, and the orbits of the group. It is also able to produce a
canonically-labelled isomorph of the graph, to assist in isomorphism
nauty (2.4r2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- getline patch is now upstream.
- Fix invariants cellinv(). cellcliq().
- Fix i/o getecline(), writepc_sg().
* Bump standards version to 3.9.3, no changes
-- David Bremner <email@example.com> Fri, 23 Mar 2012 23:18:35 -0300
nauty (2.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix depends of libnauty-dev to libnauty1d. Thanks t