Source for the martian-modem driver
This package provides the source code for the martian-modem kernel module
Martian is software to serve the Agere Systems PCI WinModem under Linux.
These are modems built on DSP 164x (Mars) series and major IBM ThinkPad A20
and many T20 series
martian-modem (20080625-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #521749).
* Patch for 2.6.32 linux scheduler (Closes: #563508).
- debian/README.source: Created.
- debian/control: Adding dependency on quilt.
* Minor pkg fixes:
- debian/martian_modem.8: Fixing spelling errors (Closes: #563529).
- Updated Pa
All device IO moved to kernel module
owner/group, permissions for pty
Separate build of debug info binary and executable. Fixes addresses being doubled in gdb.
ioctl for debug setting on user request
tweakcore.sh error -- "(" unexpected.
"--isr core" was ignored.
forgotten forced relocation of io_dce ring by overriden io_init
This package was debianized by Mariano (Dererk) Velez <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 23:50:30 -0300.
It was downloaded from http://martian.barrelsoutofbond.org/index.html
Alexei Chentsov <email@example.com>
Copyrights and Licenses are splited into two pieces.
1. User mode application martian_modem (here distributed under martian-modem
Browse inside martian-modem-source_20080625-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com