OCaml expat bindings
This Objective Caml library provides XML parsing facilities based on the expat
This package contains the developpment part of the OCaml expat package.
The ocaml-expat library
Ocaml-Expat is a wrapper for the Expat XML parsing library. Expat is
a library, written in C, for parsing XML documents. It's the
underlying XML parser for the open source Mozilla project, Perl's
XML::Parser, Python's xml.parsers.expat, and other open-source XML
- Edit the variables at the beginning of the Makefile to
ocaml-expat (0.9.1+debian1-7+b2) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for i386; no source changes.
* Recompile with ocaml 3.12.1
-- i386 Build Daemon (murphy) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 02 Nov 2011 07:54:56 +0000
ocaml-expat (0.9.1+debian1-7) unstable; urgency=low
[ Stéphane Glondu ]
* Fix CDBS include order (Closes: #569267)
[ Enrico Tassi ]
- Small makefile improvements.
- Made the installation independant of the use of ocamlopt.
- Added findlib support
- Add Olivier Andrieu's option handling fix,
- Included XML_STATUS_OK defines required by older versions of Expat
(also flagged by Olivier Andrieu)
- Fixed a problem
This package was debianized by Enrico Tassi <email@example.com> on
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 16:33:21
Browse inside libexpat-ocaml-dev_0.9.1+debian1-7+b2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com