OCaml bindings for the TagLib Audio Meta-Data Library -- devel
TagLib is a library for reading and editing the meta-data of several popular
audio formats. This package provides OCaml interface to
the C library.
This package contains all the development stuff you need to develop
OCaml programs which use taglib.
This package contains an O'Caml interface for
TagLib Audio Meta-Data Library, otherwise known as taglib.
Please read the COPYING file before using this software.
- ocaml >= 3.0.6 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- C taglib bindings >= 1.4 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- findlib >= 0.8.1 (haven't tried earlier versions)
ocaml-taglib (0.1.3-2+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for i386; no source changes.
* Recompile with OCaml 3.11.2
-- i386 Build Daemon <email@example.com> Wed, 10 Feb 2010 01:00:46 +0000
ocaml-taglib (0.1.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to new automatic dependency system.
* Fixed Vcs-* fields.
* Bumped standards version to 3.8.3
* Added support for --enable-debugging configure option
* Fixed Makefile for BSD: call $(MAKE) for generating documentation.
* Makefile now honnors LIBDIRS
variable for linking against libraries
located in other places than then standard
* Added prefix to main compilation variables
if passed to configure.
* Added NO_CUSTOM to build
in standard mode.
This package was debianized by Romain Beauxis <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue Dec 11 01:55:32 CET 2007
Browse inside libtaglib-ocaml-dev_0.1.3-2+b1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com