arithmetic and logical operations over arbitrary-precision integers (runtime)
The Zarith library implements arithmetic and logical operations over
arbitrary-precision integers. It uses GMP to efficiently implement
arithmetic over big integers. Small integers are represented as Caml
unboxed integers, for speed and space economy.
This package provides the shared library for running applications linked
ocaml-zarith (1.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix "make test" call: it should be "test" on native architectures
and "test.b" on bytecode architectures.
-- Mehdi Dogguy <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 15 May 2012 13:57:32 +0200
ocaml-zarith (1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- Remove Debian patches (integrated by upstream).
- ocamldoc is called with "-charset" command
Release 1.1 (2012-03-24):
- Various improvements in the asm fast path for i686 and x86_64
- PR#1034: support for static linking of GMP/MPIR
- PR#1046: autodetection of ocamlopt and dynlink
- PR#1048: autodetection of more platforms that we support
- PR#1051: support architectures with strict alignment constraints for
64-bit integers (e.g. Sparc)
- Fixed 1-bit precision loss when converting do
Packaged-By: Mehdi Dogguy <email@example.com>
Packaged-Date: Thu, 29 Sept 2011 07:46:21 +0200
Upstream-Author: Xavier Leroy and Antoine Miné
Copyright: © 2010-2011 Antoine Miné, Abstraction project.
License: LGPL-2 + static linking exception
As a special exception to the GNU Library General Public License, you
Browse inside libzarith-ocaml_1.1-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com