Windows API implementation - standard suite
Wine is a free MS-Windows API implementation.
This is still a work in progress and many applications may still not work.
This is a virtual package that depends on the standard Wine components.
wine for Debian
Wine is now split up into the following packages:
wine (metapackage, depends on everything you probably need)
wine-bin (core binaries and configuration)
libwine (core libraries)
libwine-bin (core services and utilities)
libwine-print (printing modules)
libwine-sane (scanner access module)
libwine-gphoto2 (camera access module)
wine (1.4.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* sfnt2fnt: Fix broken *.fon files on big-endian architectures
* No longer remove *.fon files (affects: #680421)
* Remove libnss-mdns warning as the issue seems to have been fixed
* wine64-bin: Use xmessage (with fallback to console) for multiarch
* Add SVG icon extracted from programs/winecfg/logo.svg (closes:
Wine has been 1st debianized by Brian White, first
taken over by Vincent Renardias, then by Andrew Lenharth.
This package is maintained by Ove Kaaven.
The Wine homepage is http://www.winehq.com/
Download locations are listed in the ANNOUNCE file.
Copyright (c) 1993-2009 the Wine project authors (see the file AUTHORS
for a complete list)
Wine is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modi
Browse inside wine_1.4.1-4_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com