audio and video support via ffmpeg for php5
Provides access and retrieval of meta-data from all the movies and
audio file formats supported by ffmpeg. Extra features include retrieving and
manipulating frames from video files that can later be also manipulated by
PHP's own image functions.
ffmpeg-php (0.6.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Update my email address
* Drop DM-UA field
* Update VCS fields to reflect switch to git
* Update standards version to 3.8.4, no changes needed
* Switch to section 'php' instead of 'web'
* Use tee to print the test suite progress
* Drop ORed dependency on php5 (Closes: #566299)
* Define default CFLAGS, properly pass LFSFLAGS and build wi
ChangeLog for ffmpeg-php (ffmpeg-php.sourceforge.net)
version 0.6.0 (10/15/2008)
* Support for ffmpeg swscale API
* Removed obsolete resize() and crop() functions. These operations are
more flexibly done using the gd commands.
* Removed animated gif class since it was way out of date and the
quality of animated gifs created by ffmpeg su
Use ffmpeg's output_example.c to generate video for tests. This will allow to remove the test videos, making the distribution MUCH smaller.
This package was debianized by Raphael Geissert <email@example.com> on
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:03:17 -05
Browse inside php5-ffmpeg_0.6.0-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com