framework for genomic biology
PyCogent is a software library for genomic biology. It is a fully
integrated and thoroughly tested framework for:
* controlling third-party applications,
* devising workflows; querying databases,
* conducting novel probabilistic analyses of biological sequence
* generating publication quality graphics.
It is distinguished by many unique built-in capabilities (such as true codon
alignment) and the frequent addition of entirely new methods for the analysis
of genomic data.
python-cogent (1.5.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Explicitly added python-numpy as dependency
to binary ... where is the dh_shlibdeps?
Many thanks to Jakub (Closes: #640262).
* Added build-dependency on cython after look in setup.py
* Some further formatting in debian/control
* Added -dbg package
* Fiddled with debian/*.install to actually install the libraries
and fill that -
Cogent 1.5 - 1.6
This work was packaged for Debian by:
Sri Girish Srinivasa Murthy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Browse inside python-cogent_1.5.1-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com