Python XML-based template engine
Genshi is a Python library that provides an integrated set of
components for parsing, generating, and processing HTML or XML
content in a uniform manner. The major feature is a template
language, which is heavily inspired by Kid.
Documentation and examples
The documentation and examples for this package are in a separate
package, namely python-genshi-doc. Once installed, you can find them
-- Arnaud Fontaine <email@example.com>, Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:47:06 +0000
genshi (0.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. Closes: #578759.
- Enable building C extension which has now been disabled by
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format.
+ Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4. No changes needed.
+ Use FTP passive mode.
+ Update copyright
(Apr 22 2010, from branches/stable/0.6.x)
* Support for Python 2.3 has been dropped.
* Rewrite of the XPath evaluation engine for better performance and improved
correctness. This is the result of integrating work done by Marcin Kurczych
during GSoC 2008.
* Updated the Python AST processing for template code evaluation to use t
This package was debianized by Arnaud Fontaine <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:00:37 +0200
Browse inside python-genshi_0.6-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com