Python bindings for PortAudio v19
PyAudio provides Python bindings for PortAudio v19, the
cross-platform audio I/O library. PyAudio makes it easy to use Python
to play and record audio via pythonic wrappers around the PortAudio
API. Currently, PyAudio currently only supports blocking-mode audio
PyAudio v0.2.4: Python Bindings for PortAudio.
PyAudio provides Python bindings for PortAudio, the cross-platform
audio I/O library. Using PyAudio, you can easily use Python to play
and record audio on a var
python-pyaudio (0.2.4-2+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild against python-defaults (>= 2.6.6-14).
-- i386 Build Daemon (murphy) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 05 May 2011 11:52:04 +0000
python-pyaudio (0.2.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add python-docutils to Build-Depends.
* Generate documentation against built
2010-08-12 Hubert Pham <email@example.com>
- Maintenance release: updated directory structure and packaging.
2008-10-29 Hubert Pham <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Release the GIL during blocking PortAudio I/O calls.
- Fixed Python argument parsing to use a long for PaSampleFormat
(rather than int).
Thanks to many who have pointed out these two issues and
PyAudio is distributed under the MIT License. That is to say,
Copyright (c) 2006-2010 Hubert Pham
Browse inside python-pyaudio_0.2.4-2+b1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com