interface to the xine media player for Python
Pyxine provides Python bindings for libxine, the backend of the xine
media player. Using Pyxine, it is possible to write simple (or complex)
user-interfaces to xine. This makes it much easier for one to write custom
xine UIs. Pyxine can also be used as a generic audio and video playing
library for Python.
Pyxine is a Python package which provides Python bindings for
libxine, the backend of the xine media player (see http://xinehq.de/).
Using Pyxine, it is possible to write simple (or complex)
user-interfaces to xine. This makes it much easier for one to
write custom xine UIs.
For the latest news and updates, make sure to check the Pyxine
web page: http://pyx
pyxine (0.1alpha2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Reintroduced into Debian (Closes: #369152)
-- Jaldhar H. Vyas <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 1 Nov 2006 23:41:48 -0500
pyxine (0.1alpha2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Only build binary packages for the default Python version.
* Patch from Andreas Jochens to fix FTBFS on AMD64. (Closes: #297286)
* Build-Depend on dpatch.
-- Joe Wreschnig
2003-02-12 Geoffrey T. Dairiki <email@example.com>
* Makefile: Increment PYXINE_VERSION
* README: Instructions for playing an audio file were wrong.
Added some notes about the example players.
* pxlib/Geometry.cc (to_string): Add namespace to
* pxlib/XDisplay.cc (select_input): Remove spurious (and wrong)
2003-02-11 Geoffrey T. Dairiki <d
Double xine_config_load()s => segfault
XINE_DEMUX_REVERT_STRATEGY should be named
This package was debianized by Joe Wreschnig <piman@yanagi> on
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:13:24 -0600.
Browse inside python-pyxine_0.1alpha2-3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com