Ruby interface of netCDF library
RubyNetCDF is a Ruby interface of netCDF library built on the NArray
library, which is an efficient multi-dimensional numeric array class
ruby-netcdf (0.6.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Upstream version 0.6.6
* Update watch
* Add unapply-patches to debian/sources/local-options
* Update patches: for gbp-pq
* Rebuild against new NetCDF packages
* New patch 0004-Fix-FTBFS-Hardening.patch (Closes: #676195)
- Thanks to Lucas Nussbaum!
* Add lintian-overrides for transitonal packages
* Add lintian-overrides: hardeni
Sun Feb 19 2011 T Horinouchi
* ruby-netcdf-0.6.6 released (relase tag: ruby-netcdf-0_6_6)
* lib/netcdf.rb: method pack: debug of enbug made
when 1.1 -> 1.2 (cvs tag) commited in Jan 2010.
* netcdfraw.c: Added macro NC_RAISE2. Enhanced error
messaging in NetCDF_open and NetCDF_create to show file name.
Thu Feb 17 2011 T Horinouchi
* ruby-netcdf-0.6.5 released (relase tag: ruby-netc
This package was debianized by Youhei SASAKI <email@example.com> on
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 04:12:34 +0900.
It was downloaded from http://ruby.gfd-dennou.org/products/ruby-netcdf
Takeshi Horinouchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>, T. Sakakima
Copyright: Ruby/NetCDF is copyrighted free software by
Takeshi Horinouchi and the GFD Dennou Club.
You can redistrib
Browse inside ruby-netcdf_0.6.6-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com