MUSCLE is a multiple alignment program for protein sequences. MUSCLE
stands for multiple sequence comparison by log-expectation. In the
authors tests, MUSCLE achieved the highest scores of all tested
programs on several alignment accuracy benchmarks, and is also one of
the fastest programs out there.
muscle for Debian
Edgar, Robert C. (2004), MUSCLE: multiple sequence alignment with
high accuracy and high throughput, Nucleic Acids Research 32(5), 1792-97.
when publishing results achieved with this software.
-- Steffen Moeller <email@example.com>, Sun, 19 Sep 2004 00:51:19 +0200
There has been two different upstream releases with the same
muscle (1:3.8.31-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Charles Plessy ]
* New upstream release (Closes: #643443).
* debian/control: Enhances: t-coffee.
* Changed the doc-base section according to the new policy.
* Updated my email address.
* Updated debian/watch to new version scheme and download location.
* Repack usptream archive and implemented a get-orig-source target