program for the design and analysis of subsonic airfoils
XFOIL is an interactive program for the design and analysis of subsonic
isolated airfoils. It consists of a collection of menu-driven routines
which perform various useful functions such as:
- Viscous (or inviscid) analysis of an existing airfoil
- Airfoil design and redesign by interactive specification of
a surface speed distribution via screen cursor or mouse
- Airfoil redesign by interactive specification of new geometric
- Blending of airfoils
- Drag polar calculation with fixed or varying Reynolds and/or
- Plotting of geometry, pressure distributions, and polars
XFOIL and its plot library should compile on any Unix system
with normal Fortran-77, C, and X-Windows support. So far,
XFOIL has been tested on the following systems:
The systems marked with "*" have peculiar features which require slight
modifications to the Makefiles in the plotlib/ and bin/ directories.
xfoil (6.97.dfsg-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix IO after end of file, thanks to Andrew Klaassen (closes: #682679).
* Fix command line arguments handling in pxplot.
* Standards-Version 3.9.3 — no changes required
-- Євгеній Мещеряков <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:56:26 +0200
xfoil (6.97.dfsg-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Add build and install target to debian/r
New features in XFOIL 6.1 (April 94)
- An improved plot library libPlt.a is now used, courtesy of H. Youngren.
It allows resizing of the window, and plots are not erased upon overlay
by another window. A minor new nuisance is that the cursor does return
automatically to parent window after cursor input.
- All LOGICAL*1 arrays have been eliminated (g
This work was packaged for Debian by:
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov <email@example.com> on Sun, 03 Jan 2
Browse inside xfoil_6.97.dfsg-5_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com