GSL special functions plugin for the Yorick language
Yeti is a collection of extension plugins for Yorick (a fast interpreted
interactive data processing language).
The yorick-yeti-gsl package gives access to 120 special functions from the
GNU Scientific Library (GSL).
Yeti: a Yorick extension
by Eric Thi�baut
version 6.3.2, January 2011
Yeti is an extension of Yorick (a fast interpreted interactive data processing
language written by David Munro) which implements (see "Quick Reference" below
for a list of additional functions):
* hash table objects
* YYYY-MM-DD: COMMENT
* 2010-01-31: Yeti version 6.3.2 released.
- New "configure" script to mimics GNU-configure.
- Heavy cleanup of the README file ;-)
- Function "set_alarm" removed, you should use Yorick's own
"after" function which works better and has more features.
yorick-yeti (6.3.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Fortify (don't rely on Yorick to pass the right flags)
-- Thibaut Paumard <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 28 Jun 2012 17:14:31 +0200
yorick-yeti (6.3.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Amend control to abide by Debian Science Policy
* Convert copyright to machine-readable format
* Minimize debian/rules
-- Thibaut Paumard <email@example.com
This package was debianized by Thibaut Paumard <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 2
Browse inside yorick-yeti-gsl_6.3.2-3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com