freeware Advanced Audio Decoder player
FAAD2 is the fastest ISO AAC audio decoder available. FAAD2 correctly
decodes all MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 MAIN, LOW, LTP, LD and ER object type AAC
This package contains a command line interface to play AAC or MP4 files.
faad — Process an Advanced Audio Codec stream
faad [options] [-w | -o <output_filename> | -a <output_file‐
This utility provides a command line interface to libfaad2.
This program reads in MPEG‐4 AAC files, processes, and out‐
faad2 (2.7-6) unstable; urgency=high
[ Alessio Treglia ]
* Fix segmentation fault in faad due to an incorrect pointer size
(Closes: #603807, LP: #665802).
* Add gbp config file.
[ Andres Mejia ]
* Revert changes in 2.7-5. Upload of 2.7-5 was unintentionally done.
* Refresh patches.
-- Andres Mejia <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 22 Nov 2010 19:17:36 -0500
faad2 (2.7-5) unstable; ur
2009-02-02 - Version 2.7
* DAB+ support
* Use public headers internally to prevent duplicate declarations
* Explicitly typedef all types as signed
* Made sure MAIN prediction can't be started after the first frame
* Lot's of compilation issues solved
* Bugfix in SBR envelope border calculation
This package was debianized by Aubin Paul on Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:05:10 -0500.
This package was prepar
Browse inside faad_2.7-6_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com