session management system for JACK applications
LADI Session Handler or simply ladish is a session management
system for JACK applications on GNU/Linux. Its aim is to allow
you to have many different audio programs running at once, to
save their setup, close them down and then easily reload the
setup at some other time. ladish doesn't deal with any kind of
audio or MIDI data itself; it just runs programs, deals with
saving/loading (arbitrary) data and connects JACK ports
together. It can also be used to move entire sessions between
computers, or post sessions on the Internet for download.
ladish (0.3-10) unstable; urgency=low
* Symlink libalsapid.so into /usr/lib (Closes: #641452).
-- Alessio Treglia <email@example.com> Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:17:49 +0200
ladish (0.3-9) unstable; urgency=medium
* Update kfreebsd's patch (Closes: #639490).
* Prevent SIGSEGV when launching gladish (LP: #835166).
-- Alessio Treglia <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 31 Aug 2011 09:28:57 +0200
= Version 0.2 "preview 2" on 2009-12-29 =
* Persist canvas box positions
* Save/restore connections
* Launch new applications (level 0 and level 1)
* Save/restore applications as part of studio
* Handle external JACK clients
* a2jmidid support
= Version 0.1 "preview 1" on 2009-09-01 =
* JACK multiconfig (Save/restore jack settings by saving and then
loading and activating studios)
Browse inside ladish_0.3-10_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com