libvisual module for projectM
projectM is an iterative music visualization library which uses
OpenGL for hardware acceleration. It is compatible with Milkdrop
This package contains a module for libvisual enabling support for
libvisual-projectm (1.0-1+nmu1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix up class member usage. Thanks to peter green for the patch.
-- Philipp Kern <email@example.com> Mon, 11 Aug 2008 18:15:33 -0300
libvisual-projectm (1.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release based on a package by Richard James Edmands (Closes: #431915).
- added Richard Jam
2007-10-10 Peter Sperl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Converted to cmake
* Updated to libprojectM 1.0
2006-01-31 Dennis Smit <email@example.com>
* actor_projectM.c: Again API updates, and set the GL attribs.
* main.c: Removed (This was an xmms plugin file).
2006-01-24 Dennis Smit <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* actor_projectM.c: Updated api to the new libvisual API stuff.
This package was initially debianized by Richard James Edmands
<email@example.com> on Sun, 18 Nov 2007 14:18:06 +1100.
It was downloaded from http://projectm.sourceforge.net
Upstream Authors: Peter Sperl <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Carmelo Piccione <email@example.com>
Copyright (c) 2003-2007 projectM Team
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and
Browse inside libvisual-projectm_1.0-1+nmu1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com