ncurses based console audio player - ffmpeg plugin
Plugin to play soundfiles out of the ffmpg libs like WMA,
RealAudio, MP4 and AAC.
moc (1:2.5.0~alpha3+svn20080629-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Introduced 07-tags-cache-64-fix-1.patch:
- Fixes a bug using libdb as cache on 64 bit systems. Thanks Damian Pietras.
- Introduced News file.
- To get this version working ~/.moc/cache has to be deleted before the
first run of mocp.(closes: #489804, #494179)
* Please port to new libmpcdec API: Done upstream. But we
* Fix displaying tags from internet streams, sometimes the name of the
station or other less seful text was displayed instead the title.
* Fix a problem with opening internet streams with curl 7.16.x. (Samid
* Fix XTermTitle for urxvt.
* Fix delete and backspace keys in entries.
* Fix a race (crash) when issuing the next commands one after another
* Fix p
This package was debianized by Elimar Riesebieter <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 13:45:40 +0100
Some things are based on Michal Jeczalik's work.
It was downloaded from http://moc.daper.net/
Upstream Author: Damian Pietras <email@example.com>
Copyright (c) 2002-2008 Damian Pietras
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under t
Browse inside moc-ffmpeg-plugin_2.5.0~alpha3+svn20080629-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com