XML parsing C library - example application
This package contains xmlwf, an example application of expat, the C
library for parsing XML. The arguments to xmlwf are one or more
files which are each to be checked for XML well-formedness.
xmlwf — Determines if an XML document is well-formed
xmlwf [-s] [-n] [-p] [-x] [-e encoding] [-w] [-d out‐
put-dir] [-c] [-m] [-r] [-t] [-v] [file ...]
xmlwf uses the Expat library to determine if an XML document
is well-formed. It is non-valida
expat (2.0.1-4+lenny3) stable-security; urgency=low
* Upload to stable to fix regressions in last security fix.
* debian/patches/560901_CVE_2009_3560.dpatch: Adjusted.
- lib/xmlparse.c (doProlog): Revised patch for CVE-2009-3560 after
regressions have been detected (closes: #561658, #562381). Many thanks
to Niko Tyni and Karl Waclawek for their help and the fix.
-- Daniel Le
Release 2.0.1 Tue June 5 2007
- Fixed bugs #1515266, 1515600: The character data handler's calling
of XML_StopParser() was not handled properly; if the parser was
stopped and the handler set to NULL, the parser would segfault.
- Fixed bug #1690883: Expat failed on EBCDIC systems as it assumed
some character constants to be ASCII encoded.
This is the Debian package of expat, the C library for parsing XML.
The source package was download
Browse inside expat_2.0.1-4+lenny3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com