The c2esp driver is an open source driver for the Kodak ESP AiO and HERO
AiO color inkjet printers series. It is likely to work on the
ESP 2100 Series AiO,
ESP 3200 Series AiO,
ESP 5200 Series AiO,
ESP 5500 Series AiO,
ESP 6100 Series AiO,
ESP 7200 Series AiO,
ESP 9200 Series AiO,
ESP C100 Series AiO.
ESP C310 Series AiO,
HERO 3.1 AiO,
HERO 5.1 AiO,
HERO 6.1 AiO,
HERO 7.1 AiO and
HERO 9.1 AiO.
Readme file for Kodak ESP 5xxx cups driver.
Please read the "INSTALL" file to see how to install this software.
- patch from user awl29 applied to fix problems with non bi-directional printers, smb shared
- data chunk size limit applied, some printers can't handle large data chunks.
- ppd files for the
c2esp (24-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Use the Debian-provided libjbig:
- Add libjbig-dev to Build-Depends;
- Add 00-system-libjbig.patch.
-- Didier Raboud <email@example.com> Thu, 26 Apr 2012 10:44:13 +0200
c2esp (24-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New 24 upstream release.
- Update description to cope with the newly supported printers.
- Update install commands to cope with the n