Position server for GeoClue (GPS)
GeoClue provides applications access to various geographical information
sources using a D-Bus API or a C library.
This package provides a positioning backend for GeoClue. The
location information comes from a configuration file containing
information about the current network.
geoclue (0.12.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* [e52a1858] Add ofono-dev as build-dependency.
* [f3a4f817] Replace gammu by ofono in the description.
* [7fc55dc5] Drop libgammu-dev build-dep.
* [1346e6d5] Imported Upstream version 0.12.0 (Closes: #575816)
* [224b42d3] Updating patches.
* [bee64eb7] Updating symbols file.
* [8cb5a919] Reorder dh optionts as specified by the manpage.
This package is maintained by Craig Andrews <email@example.com>.
This package was first debianized by Jussi Kukkonen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(using earlier packaging by Santtu Lakkala as inspiration) on
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 12:00:47 +0300. Original source can be downloaded from
Keith Preston and others <email@example.com
Browse inside geoclue-localnet_0.12.0-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com