by Hisham Muhammad <email@example.com>
May, 2004 - June, 2009
This is htop, an interactive process viewer.
It requires ncurses. It is tested with Linux 2.6,
but is also reported to work (and was originally developed)
with the 2.4 series.
Note that, while, htop is Linux specific -- it is based
on the Linux /proc filesystem -- it is also reported to
htop(1) Utils htop(1)
htop - interactive process viewer
This program is a free (GPL) ncurses-based process viewer.
It is similar to top, but allows to scroll the list verti‐
cally and horizontally to see all processes and their full
htop (0.8.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- 0.8.2 (LP: #385862):
- Integrated lsof output. (Closes: #426003)
- Handling of absend CPU should work now. (Closes: #494057, #476273)
- Fixed a crash when sorting by USER column. (Closes: #526362)
- Fixed display of gigabyte-sized values.
- Fixed incremental search. (Closes: #521376)