Move/Copy/Append/Link multiple files
mmv is a program to move/copy/append/link multiple files
according to a set of wildcard patterns. This multiple action is
performed safely, i.e. without any unexpected deletion of files due to
collisions of target names with existing filenames or with other
mmv - move/copy/append/link multiple files by wildcard pat‐
mmv [-m|x|r|c|o|a|l|s] [-h] [-d|p] [-g|t] [-v|n] [--] [from
Mmv moves (or copies, appends, or links, as specified) each
source file matching a from pattern to the target name speci
mmv (1.01b-15) unstable; urgency=low
* New Maintainer (closes: #485999)
* Update to Standards-Version 3.8.1:
- Switch from DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS debug to noopt, add support for parallel.
* Replace call to dh_md5sums with direct creation and remove Build-Depends
* Don't ignore make clean errors anymore and use $(MAKE) instead of make in
* Add empty lin
This is the Debian GNU/Linux prepackaged version of mmv.
This package was put together by Michael Meskes <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
from sources obtained from USENET.
It was maintained by Bernd Eckenfels <email@example.com> with some
enhancements (NLS Char Support, glibc compiles) from Bernd and kind
contributions from Hartmut Koptein <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
At the moment it is maintained by Ger
Browse inside mmv_1.01b-15_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com