extremely fast and lightweight file manager
PCMan File Manager is a GTK+ based file manager, featuring:
* Extremly fast and lightweight
* Can be started in one second on normal machine
* Tabbed browsing (similar to Firefox)
* Drag & Drop support
* Files can be dragged among tabs
* Load large directories in reasonable time
* File association support (Default application)
* Basic thumbnail support
* Bookmarks support
* Handles non-UTF-8 encoded filenames correctly
* Provide icon view and detailed list view
* Standard compliant (Follows FreeDesktop.org)
* Clean and user-friendly interface (GTK+ 2)
* Support GVFS for auto-mount handling on removable devices
pcmanfm - lightweight file manager based on GTK+.
pcmanfm [OPTION]... [FILE]...
Use settings from <profile>
Run PCManFM as a daemon
No function. Just to be compatible wit
pcmanfm (0.9.10-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Updating maintainer field.
* Adding myself to uploaders.
* Updating vcs fields.
* Updating package to debhelper version 9.
* Updating package to standards version 3.9.3.
* Making build-depends unversioned where already fulfiled as of
* Rewriting copyright file machine-readable format version 1.0.
* Moving manpage to manpages
Browse inside pcmanfm_0.9.10-3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com