Extract files from an Amiga Disk File dump (.adf)
Tool for extracting and listing files in an Amiga Disk File.
Amiga Disk File aka ADF is a file format used by Amiga computers and emulators
to store images of disks. ADF is not really a file format but actually a
track-by-track dump of the disk data as read by the Amiga operating system,
and so the "format" is really fixed-width AmigaDOS data tracks appended one
after another and held in a file.
The ADFlib is a free, portable and open implementation of the Amiga filesystem.
It supports :
- floppy dumps
- multiple partitions harddisk dumps
- UAE hardfiles
- WinNT devices with the 'native driver' written by Dan Sutherland
- mount/unmount/create a device (real one or a dump file),
- mount/unmount/create a volume (partition),
- create/open/close/delete/rename/undel a file,
- read/write byt
unadf - extract files from an Amiga Disk File dump
unadf [options] the.adf [files] [-d extractdir]
This manual page documents briefly the unadf command.
unadf is a program that extracts files from an Amiga Disk
A summary of options i
unadf (0.7.11a-3) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Updated debian/rules:
- now dh is used instead of direct dh_* commands
- fixed FTBFS because of invalid clean section (Closes: #676065)
* Updated debian/unadf.1: fixed lintian note hyphen-used-as-minus-sign.
* Added file debian/patches/add-hardening-flags-in-compiler-options.
* Added debian/unadf.doc-base:
- Minor Makefile fixes. Works under Fedora Core 5, gcc 4.1.0.
- Inclusing of
Browse inside unadf_0.7.11a-3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com