preferences manager for Openbox window manager
ObConf is a small graphical utility which configures the window manager
Openbox' preferences and configuration settings on the fly.
If you are an Openbox user, you may want this package.
Copyright (C) 2003-2007 Dana Jansens, Tim Riley, Javeed Shaikh
This software is OSI Certified Open Source Software.
OSI Certified is a certification mark of the Open Source Initiative.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; eithe
OBCONF(1) Openbox Documentation OBCONF(1)
ObConf - configuration utility for Openbox
obconf [OPTIONS] [ARCHIVE.obt]
ObConf is a preferences manager for Openbox (version 3.0 and
up). Its user interface is rather self-explanatory and thus
does not need to be documented in this manual page.
obconf (1:2.0.3+20110805+debian-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Merging upstream version 2.0.3+20110805+debian.
* Updating maintainers field (Closes: #644156).
* Adding myself to uploaders.
* Adding vcs fields.
* Removing whitespaces at EOL and EOF.
* Updating package to debhelper version 9.
* Updating package to standards version 3.9.3.
* Sorting and wrapping build-depends.
* Added Norwegian translation
* Added Turkish translation
* Updated Traditional Chinese
ObConf is written by:
- Dana Jansens (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Initial code.
- Tim Riley (tr@slackz
Browse inside obconf_2.0.3+20110805+debian-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com