graphical user interface for QEMU
QtEmu is a graphical user interface for QEMU written in Qt4. It has the
ability to run virtual operating systems on native systems. This way you can
easily test a new operating system or try a Live CD on your system without any
troubles and dangers.
QtEmu is a graphical user interface for QEMU written in Qt4.
It has the ability to run virtual operating systems on native
systems. This way you can easily test a new operating system
or try a Live CD on your system without any troubles and dangers.
Download a source archive from the QtEmu project website
(http://qtemu.org/). Most probably you have already
qtemu (2.0~alpha1-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
[Ana Beatriz Guerrero Lopez]
* Add to the list of Architectures: arm, armel and sparc.
That are also supported by qemu. (Closes: #520206)
* Remove debian/patches: merged upstream.
* Bump debian/compat from 6 to 7.
* Update debian/control:
- Remove cdbs and sharutils build dependencies.
* Suspend support
* Resume support :)
* Enable virtualization with a checkbox (kqemu)
* Add support for kvm virtualization with that same checkbox
* Add machine name to the window title if your qemu is 0.9.1 or better, or if you use kvm 60 or higher.
* pause/unpause support (if you need to get all your processor power back for a few minutes
but don't want
This package was debianized by Fathi Boudra <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 20 May 2007 17:16:50 +0200.
Browse inside qtemu_2.0~alpha1-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com