hardware health information viewer
xsensors reads data from the libsensors library regarding hardware health such
as temperature, voltage and fan speed and displays the information in a digital
xsensors 0.70 - lib3 and Debian support
This is another release of xsensors, a program designed to display all
the related information from your motherboard sensors. This information is
gathered via lm_sensors, the software drivers that actually gathers the
lm_sensors 3.0.0+ (http://www.lm-sensors.org)
gtk+ 2.x.x+ (http:
XSENSORS(1) User Commands XSENSORS(1)
xsensors - display hardware sensor information as a graphical
View the output from the libsensors library regarding hard‐
ware health in a graphical read-out.
-f display all temperatures in Fahrenheit.
xsensors (0.70-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Thanks to Luca for the upload.
* Comply with Standards-Version 3.9.2.
- Remove article from beginning of package description
* Fix FTBFS with these patches: (Closes: #610321, #622005, #625435)
* Add support for multiple chip selection and improve memory management
- Applied lib3 patch submitted by Jean Delvare <email@example.com>. This
should now hav
- Better range readouts (neat speedometer type possibly)
This work was originally packaged for Debian by:
Nick Rusnov <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Thu, 10
Browse inside xsensors_0.70-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com