light download accelerator - debugging symbols
Axel tries to accelerate the downloading process by using multiple connections
for one file. It can also use multiple mirrors for one download. Axel tries
to be as light as possible (25-30k in binary form), so it might be useful as a
wget clone on byte-critical systems.
This package contains the debugging symbols for axel.
axel (2.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release 2.4
+ Fixes a thread hang and an array overflow
+ Work-around for kaptain CPU/Mem overuse (Closes: #378546)
+ Refresh all patches for new upstream release
* Update Standards-Version to 3.8.1 (no changes required)
* Change axel-dbg section to debug
* Remove call to dh_desktop, not necessary and is a no-op now
* Remove ha
- Fix a buffer overflow caused by wrong size limits when copying strings (Closes: #311569), thanks Michael Schwendt and the Fedora project members
- Fix thread hangups due to incorrect synchronization (Closes: #311469), thanks Yao Shi
- Removed Fedora packaging file. axel will be available in the Fedora repositories soon.
- Use /etc/ instead of /usr/etc/ as the default system-wide co
This package was debianized by Wilmer van der Gaast <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 04 May 2001 18:18:28 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://axel.alioth.debian.org/
Wilmer van der Gaast <email@example.com>
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Philipp Hagemeister <email@example.com>
Copyright (C) 2001-2007, Wilmer van der Gaast
Copyright (C) 20
Browse inside axel-dbg_2.4-1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com