Code::Blocks integrated development environment (IDE)
Code::Blocks is a cross-platform Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
It is based on a self-developed plugin framework allowing unlimited
extensibility. Most of its functionality is already provided by plugins.
Plugins included in the base package are:
* Compiler frontend to many free compilers
* Debugger frontend for GDB (and CDB for windows platforms)
* Source formatter (based on AStyle)
* Wizard to create new C++ classes
* Code-completion / symbols-browser (work in progress)
* Default MIME handler
* Wizard to create new Code::Blocks plugins
* To-do list
* Extensible wizard based on scripts
* Autosave (saves your work in the unfortunate case of a crash)
This is the Code::Blocks IDE version 8.02-HEAD
For license info, see the file "COPYING"
For compilers info, see the file "COMPILERS"
For support/feedback visit http://www.codeblocks.org
README file for Debian Code::Blocks package
To comply with the Debian Policy Manual, the plugins directory
for global plugins has been moved to /usr/lib/codeblocks/plugins
The user plugin directory remains in .codeblocks/share/plugins
-- Michael Casadevall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
man(1) cb_console_runner man page man(1)
man(1) cb_share_config man page man(1)
man(1) Code::Blocks IDE man page man(1)
Code::Blocks - T
codeblocks (10.05-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non maintainer upload.
* Drop build dependency o
2009-06-19 10:52 mortenmacfly
svn5664: - updated script console with a label so it looks like
Browse inside codeblocks_10.05-2.1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com