Development files for Drizzle plugin development
The Drizzle project is building a database optimized for Cloud and Net
applications. It is being designed for massive concurrency on modern
multi-cpu/core architecture. The code is originally derived from MySQL.
This package includes the headers needed to develop plugins.
/* -*- mode: c++; c-basic-offset: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; -*-
* Copyright (C) 2009 Sun Microsystems, Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your opti
drizzle (1:7.1.36-stable-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Imported Upstream version 7.1.36-stable
* Refreshing patches. Dropping libgearman1.0.patch as no longer needed.
-- Tobias Frost <email@example.com> Sun, 03 Jun 2012 12:10:19 +0200
drizzle (1:7.1.33-stable-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Libv8 is currently no longer available for mipsel, so do not build
drizzle-plugin-js for this archite
2012-05-21 Continuous Integration <firstname.lastname@example.org >
pending merge tips: (use -v to see all merge revisions)
Brian Aker 2012-05-21 Update for compiling Gearman support.
2012-05-21 Brian Aker <email@example.com>
Update for compiling Gearma
Browse inside drizzle-plugin-dev_7.1.36-stable-1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com