Contacts is a small, lightweight addressbook that features advanced vCard field
type handling and is designed for use on hand-held devices, such as the Nokia
770/N800 or the Sharp Zaurus series of PDAs.
Overview of Changes in 0.9 (since 0.8)
* 139: Contacts does not exit cleanly, leaves socket behind
* 169: horrificially non-obvious choices of field names
* 224: Search chokes on non-ascii chars
* 275: tab key behavior inconsistent
* 305: Available labels for email are insane
* 306: Better location labels for us stupid Americans
* 308: No way to
contacts - a light-weight address-book
contacts is a small, lightweight addressbook that features
advanced vCard field type handling and is designed for use on
hand-held devices, such as the Nokia 770 or the Sharp Zaurus
series of PDAs.
contacts (0.9-2+b2) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for ia64; no source changes.
* Rebuilt with latest evolution-data-server (3.4)
-- ia64 Build Daemon (alkman) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 20 Jun 2012 06:54:17 +0000
contacts (0.9-2) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* src/contacts-callbacks-ui.c: Fixed FTBFS. Closes: #643367.
2008-06-06 Thomas Wood <email@example.com>
* src/contacts-edit-pane.c: (contacts_remove_entr
This package was debianized by Ross Burton <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Thu, 23 Feb 2006
Browse inside contacts_0.9-2+b2_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com