desktop note taking program using Wiki style links
Gnote is a desktop note-taking application which is simple and easy to
use. It lets you organise your notes intelligently by allowing you to
easily link ideas together with Wiki style interconnects.
It is a port of Tomboy to C++ and consumes less resources.
Gnote is a C++ port of Tomboy
I wrote this as an experiment, and the emphasis has been put on making
it a clone as close as possible to the original.
See the INSTALL file.
- Glibmm 2.28
- Gtkmm 3.0
- Gtk+ 3.0
- boost 1.34
- libpcrepp (part of pcre)
- (optional) libpanelapplet-4
GNOTE(1) GNOME User's Manuals GNOTE(1)
gnote - A simple note-taking application for Gnome
gnote [OPTION] ...
This manual page documents briefly the gnote command.
Gnote is a desktop note-taking application for Linux and
Unix. Simple and easy to use, but with potential to help you
gnote (0.8.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Fix FTBFS due to missing header for Glib::signal_idle. (Closes: #669454)
* Drop explicit build-dep on dpkg-dev and bzip2.
* Install NEWS file as upstream changelog.
* Update Standards version from 3.9.2 to 3.9.3, no changes required.
* Update debhelper compatibility level from 8 to 9.
-- Vincent Cheng <Vincentc1208@gm
0.8.3 "Freedom is nothing else but the chance to do better. -- Camus" - 2012/04/15
* Fix m
- import automatically from Tomboy
- port the plugins
Browse inside gnote_0.8.3-1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com