software for Medical Imaging
AMIDE: (Amide's a Medical Imaging Data Examiner)
AMIDE is a tool for viewing and analyzing medical image data sets.
It's capabilities include the simultaneous handling of multiple data
sets imported from a variety of file formats, image fusion, 3D region
of interest drawing and analysis, volume rendering, and rigid body
amide for Debian
This package comes without libfame support because of the non-free license.
-- Dominique Belhachemi <email@example.com> Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:32:15 +0200
amide - AMIDE's a Medical Image Data Examiner
amide infile ...
AMIDE is a program intended for viewing and analyzing 3D med‐
ical imaging data sets. In addition to the program's own
internal format (XML Image Format=XIF), the program can read
in a va
amide (0.9.2-1+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for ia64; no source changes.
* Rebuild against symbol versioned ffmpeg
-- Debian/IA64 Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 30 Jan 2010 13:35:09 +0000
amide (0.9.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* put amide under Debian Med team maintenance
* changed patch system: using quilt instead
* switched from libfame based mpeg encoding to ffmpeg
* more acurate gnome-vfs/gconf require
misc list of things todo:
for next release?
* exporting gated studies via DICOM a
Browse inside amide_0.9.2-1+b1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com