Tiny and flexible webcam program
Fswebcam is a tiny and flexible webcam command-line program for capturing
images from a V4L1/V4L2 device. It accepts a number of formats, can skip
the first (possibly bad) frames before performing the actual capture, and
can perform simple manipulation on the captured image, such as resizing,
averaging multiple frames or overlaying a caption or an image.
FSWEBCAM(1) User Commands FSWEBCAM(1)
fswebcam - Small and simple webcam for *nix.
fswebcam [<options>] <filename> [[<options>] <filename> ... ]
fswebcam is a small and simple webcam app for *nix. It can
capture images from a number of different sources and perform
simple manipulation on the captu
fswebcam (20110717-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #655138)
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3 (no changes needed).
-- Luca Niccoli <email@example.com> Sun, 22 Apr 2012 23:59:34 +0200
fswebcam (20101118-2) unstable; urgency=low
* videodev.h has moved out of build-essentials, get it from libv4l-dev.
Thanks to Daniel Polehn that fixed the problem in Ubuntu
- Fixed crash when using --no-timestamp option.
- Cleaned up a few small compiler warnings.
- Fix pointer type in src_v4l2_set_fps() (hauptmech)
- Enable libgd fontconfig support if available. Default font is now "sans:10".
- Add S561 compressed palette support.
- Fix small memory leak in the logging system.
- Add option to swap colour chan
This package was debianized by Luca Niccoli <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 28 Jan 2008 16:05:41 +01
Browse inside fswebcam_20110717-1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com