KDE On-Screen Display framework
KOSD is a simple framework for the KDE Desktop providing an OSD in response
to media key presses.
kosd (0.8.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #652354).
- Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.2
- Added libasound2-dev to Build-Depends
- Bumped KDE SC dependencies to v4.6
- Updated homepage
- Updated packages descriptions
- Removed outdated get-orig-source target.
* Removed libkosd.so from libkosd2 package.
Changelog from 0.8.0 to 0.8.1
* Fixed some power management issues
Changelog from 0.7.1 to 0.8.0
* Added standard methods for battery, brightness and volume, allowing the pixmaps to
be kept in memory, which avoids hard disk reads and makes the OSD more responsive
Changelog from 0.7.0 to 0.7.1
* Fixed a possible crash, if no mixer control named "Master" exists
Changelog from 0.6.2 to 0.7.0
This package was debianized by:
Cyril Lacoux <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:29:48 +0400.
It was downloaded from:
Marcel Hasler <email@example.com>
Copyright © 2008-2011 Marcel Hasler
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
Browse inside kosd_0.8.1-1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com