Devel files for the Hughski Colorimeter
The Hughski ColorHug colorimeter is a low cost open-source hardware
sensor used to calibrate screens.
This package includes devel file for the library used by client tools which
allows the user to upgrade the firmware on the sensor, set the color
calibration matrix or to access the sensor.
colorhug-client (0.1.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Fixes CCMX upload (Closes: #677961).
* Fix homepage URL.
* All patches are upstream.
* Build GObject introspection package (gir1.2-colorhug-1.0).
-- Michal Čihař <email@example.com> Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:07:53 +0200
colorhug-client (0.1.9-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add upstream patch to support legacy USB
- Add support for TYPE_FACTORY when loading CCMX files from disk (Richard Hughes)
- Also reset the calibration map when resetting the factory calibration (Richard Hughes)
- Do not offer to repair twice when using 'colorhug-ccmx --repair' on a broken device (Richard Hughes)
- Initialize the multiplier before calling into ch_device_qu
Browse inside libcolorhug-dev_0.1.10-1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com