GNU IPMI - development package
FreeIPMI is a collection of Intelligent Platform Management IPMI
system software. It provides in-band and out-of-band software and a
development library conforming to the Intelligent Platform Management
Interface (IPMI v1.5 and v2.0) standards.
This is the development package for libfreeipmi.
freeipmi (1.1.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Config files were moved under /etc/freeipmi. Legacy location (under
/etc) is supported only for backwards compatibility. Please migrate
your changes and remove configuration files from legacy locations.
* ipmimonitoring tool was removed -- superseded by ipmi-sensors
and the new --output-sensor-state option (thin wrapper
LIBFREEIPMI(3) LIBFREEIPMI LIBFREEIPMI(3)
libfreeipmi - FreeIPMI library
Libfreeipmi is the primary library that most of the FreeIPMI
tools are based upon. The following describe the sub-sections
of the library.
api The highest level API provided by libfreeipmi. It
abstracts away the details
freeipmi (1.1.5-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Move into packages forgotten:
- ipmi-pet to the freeipmi-tools package
(Closes: #677546). Thanks Ferenc Wagner for the report
- pkgconfig/*.pc files to corresponding -dev pkgs
- various manpages, contributed scripts, etc
- added verification step that all "installed" materials
are placed into packages (upon
2012-05-17 Albert Chu <email@example.com>
* NEWS, configure.ac: Update for release.
* Tagged Relea
Browse inside libfreeipmi-dev_1.1.5-3_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com