gtop system monitoring library (devel)
The gtop library reads information about processes and the state of the
system. It is used by the GNOME desktop environment.
This package contains the static library and development headers.
Please look also in the file 'NEWS' for latest news.
LibGTop has many ChangeLogs files. The following files are the the
most important :
- ChangeLog is the main ChangeLog.
- sysdeps/<arch>/ChangeLog is the ChangeLog for arch specific changes.
- sysdeps/common/ChangeLog is the ChangeLog for common changes (shared
30 August 2011: Overview of changes in 2.28.4
* Fix numerous bugs in the FreeBSD backend.
* Split off OpenBSD code in its own backend, and fixes.
* Updated translations.
25 March 2011: Overview of changes in 2.28.3
* Fix build issue for strict linkers.
* Add Introspection support
* Cygwin fixes.
libgtop2 (2.28.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/patches/06_kfreebsd_sys_pipe.patch: Don't include sys/pipe.h on
kFreeBSD. Defining _KERNEL to include sys/pipe.h subsequently breaks
sys/conf.h; since sys/pipe.h is not meant to be used in userland, and
libgtop2 builds anyway on kFreeBSD without it, don't include it.
Thanks to Steven Chamberlain for the patch. Closes: #667984
2007-05-19 Benoît Dejean <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Martin Baulig (email@example.com)
Drazen Kacar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Benoît Dejean (tazforever@dlfp
This package was debianized by Jim Pick <email@example.com>
then Martin Schulze <firstname.lastname@example.org> in O
Browse inside libgtop2-dev_2.28.4-3_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com