Calculate ReplayGain information - development files
libreplaygain calculates the perceived loudness of audio and
suggests dB adjustments according to the ReplayGain standard.
This package contains the header files, static libraries
and symbolic links that developers using libreplaygain will need.
libreplaygain (1.0~r475-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* New snapshot, no relevant changes.
* Fix team's name.
* Add missing Vcs-* plugins.
* Switch packaging to source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Refresh and convert patches to the quilt format.
* Switch to dh-autoreconf.
* Build with Multiarch support.
* Introduce symbols file, drop dh_makeshlibs -V option.
* Add automake,
This package was debianized by Sebastian Dröge <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Mon, 07 Apr 2008 12:35:20 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://svn.musepack.net/libreplaygain/
Glen Sawyer <email@example.com>
Copyright (C) 2001 David Robinson and Glen Sawyer
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the G
Browse inside libreplaygain-dev_1.0~r475-1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com