A suffix array library (development)
Sary is a suffix array library. It provides fast full-text
search facilities for huge, say, 10 MB, 100 MB text files
using the data structure called suffix array.
This package contains development files necesarry to development
program that use this library.
sary (1:1.2.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer. Taking over by sponsor, because I cannot contact to
former maintainer Hidetaka Iwai for months. (closes: Bug#540947)
* Acqknowledgement of NMU fix.
* Fix lintian errors in debian/rules, control, and etc.
-- Masahito Omote <email@example.com> Sat, 23 Jan 2010 06:28:29 +0000
sary (1:1.2.0-1.1) unstable; urgency=medium
2005-03-29 NOKUBI Takatsugu <knok @ daionet.gr.jp>
* configure.in: Bumped version 1.2.0.
2005-01-28 NOKUBI Takatsugu <knok @ daionet.gr.jp>
* sary/builder.c (sary_builder_sort): Add result value checking.
2004-08-02 Satoru Takabayashi <satoru @ namazu.org>
* ChangeLog: Obfuscate email addresses to prevent spams.
2004-01-01 Satoru Takabayashi <satoru @ namazu.org>
This package was debianized by Masato Taruishi <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 00:29:09 +0900.
It was downloaded from http://sary.sourceforge.net/
Upstream Author: Satoru Takabayashi <email@example.com>
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
License as published by the Free
Browse inside libsary-dev_1.2.0-2_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com