Data Management API runtime environment
Files required by system software using the Data Management API
(DMAPI). This is used to implement the interface defined in the
X/Open document: Systems Management: Data Storage Management
(XDSM) API dated February 1997. This interface is implemented
by the libdm library.
DMAPI package README
See the file doc/INSTALL for build, installation and post-
install configuration steps.
Refer to the dmapi(3) manual page for general Data Management
API (DMAPI) information.
For more information and details on how to contribute to the
XFS project see the web pages at:
For more information on the build process, please
dmapi (2.2.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Repackage as configure was twice in original tarball
* Standards version is 3.8.1
* debhelper compatibility version is 7
* Fix invalid libdir value in libdma.la
-- Anibal Monsalve Salazar <email@example.com> Tue, 09 Jun 2009 11:38:55 +1000
dmapi (2.2.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #402033
dmapi-2.2.10 (5 May 2009)
- Update the Makepkgs script to generate proper source tarballs.
- Small specfile improvements, thanks to Jan Engelhardt.
- Various autoconf/libtool fixes, thanks to Andreas Gruenbacher.
dmapi-2.2.9 (4 February 2009)
- Various build system updates.
dmapi-2.2.8 (9 February 2007)
- Fix a problem in get_mnt() called by dm_handle_to_path()
The "dmi" mount option was
This package was debianized by Nathan Scott firstname.lastname@example.org on
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 07:37:09 -0500.
All the libraries in "dmapi" are licensed under Version 2.1
of the GNU Lesser General Public License
Browse inside libdm0_2.2.10-1_ia64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com